Welcome to PT Hunting Club, the best Duck Hunting Club in Mexico!!
Sinaloa´s game regulations provide a long season
(November - March) with the largest limits in Mexico.
For this year the dates are as follows:
November 1st, 2016 – March 15, 2017
Species you will be able to hunt with us:
· Pichihuila (local Mexican duck)
· Cinnamon teal
· Green winged teal
· Blue winged teal
· Fulvous whistling ducks
· Ruddy duck
· Mottled ducks
· Pacific black brant and mallards
· Mourning dove
· White wing dove
Shotguns are available: Benellis and Barettas 20 or 12 gs or you can bring your own
Hunting Packages Prices
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
*Shotgun Rental Per Day $ 55.00, *Mexico hunting license $ 250.00,
*Tips for bird boys & lodge tips, *Shotgun shells $16 USD per box.
With the options of shells, shotguns rent and hunting licenses included.
Options of shells included:
All Packages includes:
· Lodging at the biggest chain of hotels in the world Best Western Hotel in Los Mochis
· All transfers from/to Los Mochis International Airport and to all hunts.
· Breakfast (not lunch or dinner; excellent restaurants available)
· Early snack and coffee, five star service.
· Beers, soft drinks and bottled water.
· Lunch and dinner, we take you to the best restaurants of the city.
· Tips for staff.
· Bird cleaning and packing.
Non hunter cost per day: $185.00 USD
Single occupancy: $95.00 USD
Extra day: $810.00 USD
Your own gun
If you want to bring
it´s very simple, you only need to send us:
The hunting contract filled
- Copy of your passport.
- The cost is $250 dlls per two guns.
- The gun transportation permit is done in 10 working days
A deposit of 50% per hunter is required when the reservation is confirmed.
To ensure your hunting date we suggest you to make
your reservation as soon as possible.